Friday, March 9, 2012

Comeback Friday

Copyright: Me & My Peas Photography




Well hellooooo there.........







A lot has changed since my last post!  Wow.... that was over 6 months ago.  My husband took a new job which no allows me to stay home without having to make my own money on the side.  God had truly blessed our family.  The new job also required our little family to move to NC... back to where I am from.  Though I am missing GA, we are close my parents now and so the kids are getting to know their "Mugga and Papa" :-).
Copyright: Me & My Peas Photography
Most of my picture taking is now of my two little busy bees.   We'll just say their childhood is being well documented! 

I just got a new lens and I am in love!  The top picture was taken with the new lens... it's a Nikkor 35 mm F/1.8.  Loooove it.  It doesn't zoom though.  That took some getting used to. 

Yesterday we planted our first herb garden (just the Helperoos and I) and they also helped me wash the van and I am ashamed to say that I didn't take ONE picture!  Not a one!!!  Second point of shame: this was the first time the van has been washed since I last updated this blog.  Eh....what can you say?  It's clean now! lol

Anyways, I intend to update this thing regularly.  No real theme.... just whatever we happen to do or think or just think someone needs to read.  I actually already have a couple of other topics I wanted to share with everyone.  It's a rainy day... maybe I'll get those up.


No comments:

Post a Comment